The ArtiLink500 is a pro-level code reader that supports all 10 OBDII modes for most 1996 and newer vehicles. This device offers a one-click "Readiness Test Status" for easy smog tests and quickly retrieves VIN, CIN, and CVN information. It also comes with 3 LED indicators and a built-in flashlight for a more convenient connection. With the ArtiLink500, you get powerful functions at an affordable price point.
Disengage Check Engine Lights
The ArtiLink500 OBD II scanner is designed to find emission-related issues and help you turn off the Check Engine Light.
Pass Smog Tests
- With the I/M Readiness function, this OBD II scanner can tell you if the emission-related monitors can pass a smog test or if further repairs are needed.
OBD II Functions
- This code reader offers all OBD II functions (10 modes): O2 Sensor Test, On-board monitoring, Freeze Frame, EVAP Test, etc., to keep cars running safely. Additionally, users can read vehicle information to retrieve the VIN quickly.
Built With Users In Mind
- Featuring a built-in DTC library with 3000+ detailed definitions for your reference and LED lights (green, yellow, and red) to intuitively show the car’s health status. This OBD II scanner even includes an LED flashlight at the end of the OBD II cable for you to find the vehicle’s OBD port.
Wide Vehicle Coverage
- This OBD II code reader works on most vehicles made after 1996, and is compatible with KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Display: LCD 2.8 inches 320 x 240 pixels
- Product Weight: 270g (9.52 oz)
- Product Dimensions: 163.6 x 94.3 x 31.4mm(6.44 x 3.71 x 1.23 inches)
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Working Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃(-4°F to 158°F)
- OBD II Cable Length: 1435mm (56.49 inches)
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide