The TOPDON UltraDiag is a well-rounded diagnostic tool with added key programming features. The UltraDiag is capable of performing full OBD2 capabilities, accessing 13 commonly used maintenance services, and supports full-system diagnostics for 70+ car brands all over the world. Stepping into more advanced functions, the diagnostic scanner includes features such as the Repair Data Library to quickly get started on auto repair jobs and bidirectional controls to locate the faulty parts accurately.
This powerful tool can act as key matching tool to work on car keys and immobilizer systems. Functions include PIN reading, key learning, remote control learning, and all keys lost. These key programming functions add versatility to open many new streams of revenue. The perfect tool for repair shops and locksmiths.
Full System Diagnostics for 70+ Brands
Get a complete diagnostic report on over 70 different car brands with the UltraDiag scanner. This powerful tool lets you perform a comprehensive scan through all vehicle systems, including engine, transmission, airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, immobilizer, gateway, steering, radio, and air conditioning. You'll have access to all the information you need to get your vehicle running smoothly again. No more guesswork - the UltraDiag scanner provides you with the complete picture of your car's health.
Pro-Level OBD2 Code Reader
- With the comprehensive OBD2 code reader, you can quickly identify and resolve issues related to your vehicle's emissions system. The UltraDiag supports a range of key functions, including DTC lookup, live data, freeze frame data, and more. Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, the UltraDiag is the perfect tool for enhanced emissions diagnostics.
Effortlessly Program Your Vehicle Keys
- Unlock the full potential of your UltraDiag with our key programming add-on. Compatible with over 40 vehicle brands, this upgrade provides a range of functions such as Number of Keys, PIN Reading, Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Delete Keys, and All Keys Lost. With this powerful key programming tool, you can tackle a wide range of automotive locksmithing jobs with ease.
Repair Data Library
- Upgrade your vehicle diagnosis skills with the UltraDiag! Our OBD2 DTC Repair Guide provides a comprehensive guide to fault codes and repair guidance. With service bulletins and DLC location guides, repairs are easier than ever. Plus, our warning light library offers solutions to dashboard warnings. Trust the UltraDiag for all your vehicle diagnostic needs!
DTC Repair Guide
- Maximize your diagnostic capabilities with TOPDON's UltraDiag and its DTC Repair Guide. Easily diagnose issues with your vehicle and receive guidance on repairs with the tool's fault code definitions for all systems. This includes dashboards and air conditioning systems. Compatible with Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat 2010-2014 and expanding with continual updates, the UltraDiag is the must-have tool for any technician or DIY enthusiast.
The UltraDiag scanner can get access to vehicle-specific subsystems and component parts that drive the actuators to perform a specific function. This determines the integrity of the system or parts, allowing users to analyze and locate faulty parts more accurately. Bidirectional control includes fuel injectors, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, and more.
13 Reset Functions
The UltraDiag offers the 13 most commonly used reset functions of passenger vehicles: Oil Resets, Throttle Adaptation, EPB Resets, Steering Angle Resets, DPF Regeneration, ABS Bleeding, BMS Resets, Airbag Resets, Injector Coding, TPMS Reset, Sunroof Initialization, Seats Calibration and Windows Calibration.
AutoVIN & AutoScan: Streamlined for More Convenience
- The UltraDiag comes with AutoVIN and AutoScan functions to streamline your repair progress and save diagnostic time. AutoVIN automatically identifies vehicle information such as make, model, and year of manufacture. AutoScan detects all vehicle systems and retrieves DTCs easily.
Vehicle Coverage Lookup
- Enter the vehicle information and function you would like to perform on a car. The Vehicle Coverage Lookup function can check whether the device is applicable to your vehicle. The Lookup Coverage supports 60+ brands.
VCI Bluetooth Wireless Diagnostics
The UltraDiag comes with a magnetic VCI that attaches to the back of the tablet for easy storage. Connecting the VCI to the vehicles via Bluetooth gives users ultimate flexibility in diagnosis.
Improved Hardware for Convenience and Performance
The UltraDiag features a long-lasting 10000mAh battery to save technicians from repeated recharges throughout the day. Android 11.0 makes for faster user interface and processing.
Equipped with a USB-Type A port, users can connect the VCI to the tablet for more reliable data transfers when working on immobilizer systems.
The HDMI port allows users to project the diagnostic process for demonstration and analysis purposes. The TF card expansion slot supports up to 128G of additional storage.
Vehicle Coverage Lookup
- Enter the vehicle information and function you would like to perform on a car, the Vehicle Coverage Lookup function can check whether the device is applicable to your vehicle. The Lookup Coverage supports 60+ brands.
Optional Battery Testing Capability
Users can pair the UltraDiag with TOPDON’s latest battery analyzer, the BTMobile ProS to monitor a car battery’s health wirelessly. This pairing turns the UltraDiag into a hi-tech battery testing tool.
- Operating System: Android 11.0
- Storage Capacity: RAM 2G & ROM 32G
- Screen: 8 inches, 1280*800 Resolution
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0/SPP USB Wi-Fi
- Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery Capacity: 10000mAh
- Ports: USB Type-A/USB Type-C/RJ45/HDMI/DC Charging Port
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 255*155*50 mm (10*6.1*1.97 in.)
- Working Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Working Voltage: 9～18 V
- Working Current: ≦100 mA
- Dimensions: 84*50*27 mm（3.3*2.0*1.1 inch）
- UltraDiag Tablet *1
- UltraDiag VCI *1
- Power Adapter *1
- OBD-II Extension Cable *1
- USB Cable (Type-A to Type-C) *1
- Quick User Guide *1
- User Manual *1
- Carrying Case *1
- Package Box *1
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2 Year Software Updates
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov