The ArtiDiag500 S is a mid-level diagnostics tool that is both practical and versatile. With wide coverage of over 90 vehicle brands, this tool can run the essential tests, produce diagnostic reports, read and clear fault codes.
It features AutoVIN technology; this device automatically identifies the vehicle information, providing more efficient and accurate results.
Expanding your array of functionalities, the ArtiDiag500 S also performs 5 Reset Functions (Oil, BMS, ABS, ETS, and DPF).
MAINTENANCE FUNCTIONS FOR THE MOST COMMON ISSUES
- The ArtiDiag500 S supports 5 maintenance services: Oil Reset, BMS Reset, ABS BLEEDING, ETS Reset and DPF Reset.
MAIN SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTICS AND WIDE DATABASE
- The ArtiDiag500 S can perform complete diagnostics of the 4 main systems in a car's computer (Engine, Transmission, Airbag, and ABS) for over 90 vehicle brands.
FASTER PERFORMANCE FOR TIMELY SERVICES
- Rapidly check four systems or clear all codes with just one tap. Simply tap the ''Clear Code'' function on the Health Report Interface.
- The Quick Feedback lets you submit issues and requests directly to technical support. This function allows you to get the information you need to complete services with efficiency, reducing your down-time.
COMPARE DATA WITH EASE
- You can record and display up to 4 data streams simultaneously for a clear view of the one system and accurate data comparisons.
AUTOVIN EFFICIENCY SPEEDS UP PROJECTS
- The AutoVIN Technology allows you to immediately identify the vehicle's identification and start the repair at your fingertips!
- Automatically generate and print diagnostic reports.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND FREE LIFETIME UPDATES
Get a lifetime of free software upgrades! The One-Tap Function allows you to have the latest and most complete data in an easy and convenient way. TOPDON offers high-quality technical support to assist you at any time through the Feedback Function.
Display: LCD 5”, 480 x 854
CPU: 4-Core Processor, 1.3 GHz, Android 6.0
Battery: 1500 mAh/3.7V
Operating Voltage: 9~18V
Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃（-4℉~140℉）
Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
Dimension: 221 x 133 x 37 mm（8.70 x 5.23 x 1.46”）
Package Size: 286 x 220 x 80 mm(11.26 x 8.66 x 3.15”)
Length: 1200mm( 47.24”)
Net Weight: 630g( 22.22 oz)
1*ArtiDiag500 S Handset
1*5V DC Charging cable
1*Quick start Guide
1* User Manual
One Year WarrantyFree Lifetime Upgrades
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov