The BT20 is an entry-level wireless 12V battery tester. Equipped with a full range of features, this tool is suitable for the most common 12V lead-acid battery types. Taking the BT series to a new level, it offers high-precision voltage detection and real-time voltage monitoring. This device lets users of all skill level, view voltage waveform graphs and test reports through an app. Its load test method provides accurate results, making the BT20 a battery tester with superb cost-effectiveness.
RUN A WIDE RANGE OF TESTS WITH HIGHLY ACCURATE RESULTS
The BT20 uses the load test method for more accurate test results. It is suitable for 12V lead-acid batteries and supports a testing range of 5-20V.
It can quickly measure the battery's charging or cranking performance, and run voltage tests (load & no-load).
INTUITIVE APPLICATIONS WITH GUIDED OPERATIONS
- Bluetooth Connection
- User-Friendly and Quick to Set Up
MULTI-DIMENSIONAL DISPLAY OF BATTERY STATUS
- The BT20 can clearly display the test results of load battery tests and non-load tests to determine the battery status more accurately.
- There is also a real-time voltage waveform graph, which is convenient for you to view the real-time voltage status on the app.
AUTOMATIC GENERATION TEST REPORTS
- Use data playback function, which utilizes the Bluetooth connection for quick data exports.
- The TOPDON BT20 lets users share and save test records with ease . Users can also analyze faults and potential problems through the inspection report.
HIGH-RESOLUTION LCD SCREEN
The BT20 features a high-resolution LCD screen that clearly displays a battery's test results. It is durable and easy to read, even when used in darker environments.
- Testable Battery Types: 12V Lead-Acid Batteries
- Clamp Cable Length: 0.5m (19.69'')
- Voltage Test Range: 5-20V
- User Manual
- 1 Year
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov