The TopScan is a pocket-sized tool that turns a phone into a scan tool and keeps up with its users as they go beyond basic scans. Connect the TopScan to the OBD2 port and begin diagnosing through the tool's app. The TopScan excels at the fundamentals. Capable of reading and clearing fault codes, and supports 70+ different vehicle makes across American, Asian, and European vehicles.
The TopScan provides a comprehensive maintenance knowledge base to quickly get started on auto repair jobs. Access 8 maintenance services, AutoVIN technology, vehicle performance testing, and even bidirectional control through your phone. Added benefits of the TopScan include a full-system DTC Repair Guide and one-click I/M Readiness.
TopScan offers two versions: the Lite and Pro. The TopScan Pro steps beyond the lite version by offering IMMO functionality and a total of 13 reset functions, including Injector Coding, Tire Pressure Reset, and Sunroof Initialization. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a professional technician, the TopScan has got you covered.
**Currently, added functions for the TopScan Pro do not work for all vehicles.
Full System Diagnosis for 70+ Brands
The TopScan scanner allows the user to perform a comprehensive scan of all vehicle systems including engine, transmission, airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, immobilizer, gateway, steering, radio, and air conditioning for more than 70 brands.
DTC Repair Guide
- The TopScan offers DTC Repair Guide to walk you through the processes and codes of vehicle diagnostics. After reading the fault codes, the TopScan can display the definition of fault codes and offer guidance in how to repair it.
It includes the fault code definitions for all systems, such as Dashboard, Air Conditioning, and more. Currently, the TopScan is compatible with Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat 2010-2014 (Compatibility expands as updates release).
Get All The OBD2 Data
- TOPDON’s TopScan works as an OBD2 code reader and performs all 10 modes of OBD2 testing free for life, allowing you to access crucial information on even more vehicles. It also supports full functionalities including reading DTCs, clearing DTCs, Live Data, I/M Readiness Monitor Status, View Freeze Frame Data, O2 Sensor Testing, On-board Monitor Testing, Evap Testing, Read Vehicle Information, and DTC Look Up.
Seamlessly Get Your Car Rolling Again
- Spotted a maintenance light? Worry not – our Oil Reset function has your back! The TopScan Lite proudly introduces a comprehensive suite of 8 reset functions: Oil Reset, Throttle Adaptation, EPB Reset, Steering Angle Reset, and more. Take your diagnostic experience to the next level with the TopScan Pro version, offering an additional 5 advanced functions. Diagnose your vehicle, resolve the warning lights, and gear up for the open road ahead.
- The TopScan car scanner can get access to vehicle-specific subsystems and component parts that drive the actuators to perform a specific function. This determines the integrity of the system or parts, allowing users to analyze and locate faulty parts more accurately. Including fuel injectors, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, and more.
Repair Data Library
The TopScan provides a comprehensive maintenance knowledge base to help beginners familiarize themselves with vehicle diagnosis quickly. A great feature for DIY guys who want to save money and solve minor vehicle problems. The Repair Information includes a DTC Repair Guide, Technical Service Bulletin, DLC Location, and Warning Light Library.
The Key To New Business Height
- Step beyond diagnostics. Incorporate key programming and offer enhanced services. Imagine effortlessly handling a diverse array of tasks: number of keys, key learning, all keys lost, and more. Whether you're a locksmith or a repair professional, this key programming tool not only meets your needs but surpasses them and opens up new avenues for expanding your business.
Note: This feature comes standard in the Pro version, available as an optional upgrade for the Lite version.
Multi-Dimensional Data Display
- Display data streams in the form of text, graph or a dashboard-like chart. This helps users to intuitively observe data changes over time. Use the “Combine” function to graphically display up to 4 data streams in a single interface, allows the users to evaluate performance with comparative data to make accurate and efficient decisions.
AutoVIN & AutoScan
- The TopScan comes with AutoVIN and AutoScan functions to streamline your repair progress and save diagnostic time. AutoVIN automatically identifies vehicle information such as make, model, and year of manufacture; AutoScan detects all vehicle systems and retrieves DTCs easily.
- Vehicle Performance Tests allow you to make accurate measurements of vehicle acceleration, providing results at intervals defined by set speed and fixed distance measurements. Record the elapsed time for a certain distance, and the elapsed time for a vehicle to accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour(adjustable).
Test Emissions Easily with One-Click
- The TopScan scanner includes a one-touch I/M readiness button for a quick smog status check and generates testing reports. With this function, users can analyze a car's carbon emissions faster and more efficiently whenever and wherever.Suitable for emission pre-tests on annual inspections and spot tests on the road.
- Bluetooth: 5.0 (connection range: 33 feet/10m);
Support mobile devices running on Android 7.0 or above/iOS 10.0 or above
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~70°C (-4°F~158°F)
- Working Temperature: -10°C~50°C (14°F~122°F)
- Dimensions: 84.1*50.4*27.2mm (3.31*1.98*1.07 inch)
- Net Weight: 78g (2.75 oz)
- Multilingual Support-18 Languages:
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Turkish, Finnish, Slovak, Serbian, Croatian
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Year of Updates Included
- TopScan Device
- Quick User Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov