- Battery Service
- Diagnostic Tools
- Key Programmer
- Thermal Infrared Camera
- EV Charger
The ArtiLink400 isTOPDON's new OBD2 scanner. This device clears codes, resets the check engine light, resets monitor, checks emissions systems, and identifies basic car problems. It's designed to provide the best diagnostic experience for DIY users and professional technicians. Compatible with most vehicles made after 1996, it reads, defines, and helps you solve generic and manufacturer-specific trouble codes.
- Reads and Clears DTC
Reads Live Data
I/M Readiness Monitor Status
View Freeze Frame Data
O2 Sensor Test
On-Board Monitor Test
Read Vehicle Information
DTC Look UP
GET ALL THE OBD2 DATA YOU NEED
- With the ArtiLink400, you can quickly read and clear fault codes. This device's wide coverage Reads Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and Manufacturer's Specific codes (P1, P3, and U1, for instance).
- Read freeze frames and save historical fault codes, data streams and freeze frame records to keep track of your data and easily review it at any time.
- Read the vehicle information (VIN, CID, and CVN).
STAY UP TO DATE FOR FREE
- This code reader can be upgraded for free, simply connect the device to a computer and install the updates through TOPDON's website.
TEST EMISSIONS WITH ONE BUTTON
- The One-Touch I/M readiness button checks the exhaust fumes to help automobiles pass emissions tests.
MULTI-MONITORING TAKES AWAY UNWANTED SURPRISES
- Find hidden issues before they occur. Use the ArtiLink400 to check your misfire monitors, O2 sensors, On-Board Monitor Tests, and EVAP Systems.
Display: 2.4-inch color display
Working Voltage: @DC 9V~18V
Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃（-4℉~158℉）
Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃（14℉~122℉）
Dimension: 5.67*2.95*0.96 inches
Clamp wire Length: 51.18 inches
Net Weight: 7.8 oz