Reads freeze frame data of the vehicle
- Reads freeze frame data to confirm the vehicle's operating status at the moment of the fault code.
I/M Readiness Status Reading
- This code reader helps you check I/M readiness to see whether your car needs a smog test if the car exhaust meets the emission standards to pass smog test.
Supports multiple protocols
- Supports K-Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, and J1850 VPW Communication Protocols.It can support more models and cover a wider range of brands.
Retrieves Vehicle Information
- The ArtiLink 200 retrieves vehicle info like Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs), which is important for accurate vehicle problem diagnosis. Additionally, the built-in DTC library explains code definitions for you, no need to google again.
- 5 languages are supported English, French , German , Spanish, Dutch.
Streamlined User Interface
- Easy User Interface for Accurate Diagnostics for all skill levels.